Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Love it
It's interesting, informative and fun to navigate through
Being EXTREMELY nit-picky though, violet light should be 4 x 10^-7 not 4 x 10^8
That's my only criticism (but still not enough to rate less than 5/5)

You're a Tool! You're a Tool!

*facepalm*

I'm cringing at the amount of schmucks complaining about this being in the games catagory, but then again, nobody really bothers paying any attention to the author comments, do they.

Twas great fun seeing this get put together, and I hope to get involved with whatever other stuff you decide to slap together :3

p.s. for anyone sulking about how the penises offended them, take note that the damn thing's allready in the mature section. tools.

Move That Box! Move That Box!

have I ever had fantasies about being a box?

only every day! thankyou for making my dream a reality!
there was no way this could have been closer to my fantasies.
excellent little flash whipped up here.

ZStriefel responds:

I'm glad I could make your dreams come true.

Grave Robber [BCG] Grave Robber [BCG]

Exactly like minesweeper, only worse.

If you were going to remake minesweeper, and its a cool idea,
atleast make it AS GOOD as the original minesweeper.

the numbers were too dark to read without squinting or looking very closely, so it was damn hard to even tell the difference between 1s and 0s.

since you're competing with minesweeper as well, itd be a good idea to put in different levels of difficulty / medals or SOMETHING even remotely unique.

also, in the original minesweeper you CANT DIE in your first turn. its a matter of common sense

Atomica - Chain Reaction Atomica - Chain Reaction

Good

I actually quite enjoyed just listening to the pings made during chain reactions.

there was one glitch on one level where I finished in 3/4 turns and it didn't go onto the next level though, so minus a star for that

the only other problem is theres tons of games like this, but still, its somewhat original so it definately gets the pass

Perfect Wedding Perfect Wedding

umm...

theres only one wedding dress, and theres not a single tuxedo.
as for the actual game, its design is good, but it has the originality of a wet cloth.
obviously you're a master with games centered around buttons changing stuff, but dress up games are for the most part just boring and unoriginal

Motorcycle Fun Motorcycle Fun

Room for improvement

The game is generally fun, but i think theres several big mistakes in the way its set out.
the first one being, lives.
after passing 5 lives, and it took more than 5 tries for each level, is it really worth having to go back and reset everything?
whats more, even though i had to play level 1 for about 8 minutes, i still got a time of 12 seconds, because i beat it on my first try AFTER resetting.
getting rid of lives lets the time carry on.

the missions were terrible for the same purpose, all 3 missions were essentially, do this on your first or second try. after that, ofcorse, you go through the trouble of resetting, just to do it again on your first try

apart from that, the games definately not original but its still fun and not too overdone, so you get a 6. the choice of bikes is also something I havent seen before in a game like this, allthough they involve unlocking

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Wow.

The gameplay and graphics are amazing, but what really makes it, is all the subtle jokes and geek refferences which keep popping up.
'charcoal: you got scammed'
its shit like that that had be laughing out loud, (mostly cause that one actually happened to me).
you are now like a god to me.

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

amazing as always

again, the shift series are great.
they're simple, but fun.
what stood out for me though was the ambient background music, which I enjoy so much better than the generic game techno music we're all used to hearing in flash games.
my only issue though is that the shift games aren't really progressing, if you know what i mean? all of the games are the same general idea with tiny changes in features and graphics.
still though, great game.

House On Fire! House On Fire!

Ok, but nothing too great

Who the hell puts a lock on their fire extinguisher?

as for the actual game, it wasn't GREAT, and it was a little too OTT with all the different numbers.
there werent a whole load of objects to interact with either, and because theres allready so escape the room games, this one failed to stand out as anything too extremely special.